This recipe is part of the Apple Three Way Series. This was probably my most favorite thing from my apple three way. It’s easy and super filling. I really like the easy stuff that turns out looking fancy.
Recipe: The Stuffed Apple
Recipe Type: Dessert/Snack
- 1 Gala apple, cored
- 1/4 c old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp PB2
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c greek yogurt (optional)
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Core the apple using an apple corer
- Mix the PB2 in bowl with water to a pasty consistency. You don’t want it too thick. You can always add water if it’s too thick.
- Add in cinnamon, oats and honey. Mix together.
- Stuff the core of the apple with the mixture. Make sure it’s packed tight.
- Wrap the apple in foil.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 10 minutes Unwrap the apple, slice down the middle and possible serve with greek yogurt or frozen yogurt.