We Beat Fat
Episode #7: Inspirations and motivations
From the kitchen table:
- What’s been happening this week?
- This week’s podcast: inspiration and motivations.
- The podcast is new so we are taking suggestions on topics to cover.
- Contact us: email@example.com or on social media
- Angela: blog: momworksitout.com, Instagram – @momworksitout, twitter – @momworksitout, fb – fb.com/momworksitoutblog
- Willie: Instagram – @williegillis
The topic of the week: Inspirations and motivations
Definition of motivation:
the act or an instance of motivating, or providing with a reason to act in a certain way. Motivations are internal features.
Definition of inspiration:
the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative. Inspirations are external forces.
Inspirations in our life:
What inspires you to get going? What kind of things are you looking for inspirations for?
Where do you find your inspirations? Do you consider yourself an inspiration to others?
What has been your inspiration lately?
What are your motivations? How do you stay motivated? Are motivations just personal things?
Tips for finding motivation
Showing some gratitude
- Follow us on social media.
- Questions, comments, or concerns: e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Podcast: Play in new window | Download