We Beat Fat
Episode #5: The Decision to lose weight
From the kitchen table:
- This week we’re talking about the decision to lose weight and all that goes with it.
- How’s your week been going? Anything interesting you would like to share?
- The podcast is now available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- The podcast is new so we are taking suggestions on topics to cover.
- Contact us: email@example.com or on social media
- Angela: blog: momworksitout.com, instagram – @momworksitout, twitter – @momworksitout, fb – fb.com/momworksitoutblog
- Willie: Instagram – @williegillis
Topic of the week: The decision to lose weight
Most of the questions I’ve gotten over the past two weeks have been about the decision to lose weight.
- What made you decide to want to lose weight?
- What made this weight loss time different than any other time?
- Did you have fears about starting the weight loss journey?
- Were you more worried about the food or the activity part of the weight loss journey?
Don’t let these things hold you back from starting your weight loss journey:
Showing some gratitude
- Follow us on social media.
- Questions, comments, or concerns: e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org