I thought I would try something new for the blog. I usually do a foodie Friday thing but I’ve been lazy and haven’t really been “cooking”. It’s been more like putting something together fast to eat and moving on. So this week I would like to share with you some of my favorite posts from around the web this week. You never know, you might find it interesting too!
Here we go:
1. Gaining the weight back or just eating not so clean sometimes play with my mind like Mario Kart! It’s not a good feeling and sometimes can be destructive. Monica from Run Eat Repeat addressed this issue this week.
2. Dani from Weight Off My Shoulders shared the a Weight Watchers “cheat sheet” on Halloween candy point values.
3. What advice would you give yourself? Olive To Run completely changed my world this week with a post about an interview she gave to her 5th grade students. Some of the responses from her students totally blew my mind and really made me think!
4. Skinny Taste does it again by introducing something new that could be eating for breakfast or any other meal. Check out these Breakfast Egg White Spinach Enchilada Omelets.
5. I started a tumblr so be sure to check out We Beat Fat on tumblr! It’s a pretty new thing but I’ll be adding stuff to it regularly.
What are your plans for the weekend? What’s the best thing about Friday for you?