It’s the new year so I’ve been trying out new ideas for a snack. It’s hard for me because I am a creature of habit and I really like what I like.
I received this Mamma Chia Clean Energy drink a while back. I wanted to talk about them earlier but I needed to make sure it was something I would approve. I don’t want to lead you guys in the wrong direction.
I’m already a big fan of the chia squeeze.
Today’s mid-morning snack was a Mamma Chia Clean Energy Cherry Charge and it’s good. I must admit, the texture is a little weird for me. It took me a little while to get use to it. It’s due to the plumping of the chia seeds, but other than that, this stuff is good! Most importantly, the drink held me over until it was time to eat lunch. That is always something I worry about, but this snack really was a great snack. The cherry charge has to be my favorite flavor!
Here’s a little bit more info about the Mamma Chia Clean Energy drink. It is the FIRST beverage that combines the power of chia with the clean energy of guayusa (gwhy-you-sa)
- More than an entire day’s worth of Omega-3s (2500 mg)
- 25 percent of one’s daily fiber (6 grams)
- 4 grams of complete protein
- 90 mg of natural caffeine (about as much in an 8 oz. cup of coffee)
- Twice the antioxidants of a cup of green tea
- Calcium, powerful antioxidants and valuable minerals
- 120 calories
Chia seeds are a superfood! That’s always a plus. Clean Energy Drinks are Non-GMO Verified, gluten-free, vegan, Kosher and USDA Certified Organic.
Retailing for $2.99, the Clean Energy organic beverages are available in four flavors and will be available at select retailers, including Whole Foods, Safeway and Target.
Because I like the clean energy drinks so much, I am hosting a giveaway for some cool stuff. This is what you’ll get if you win:
- One week supply of Clean Energy beverages
- One week supply of Chia Squeezes
- Mamma Chia Camelbak water bottle
Don’t forget to leave a comment on the blog post about what flavor energy drink you think you’d like the most!